Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Kelly Broome-Plumley to annouce she's in the running for Newmarket's Ward 6 Councillor for 2014- Visibility, Accessibility, Reliability and Accountability

BIG NEWS…  As we approach the end of a truly amazing year I am so proud to be a resident of the town of Newmarket.   Proud to live in one of the Top Place’s in Canada Proud to be the #1 Google E-Town, Proud of our Beautiful Main Street and amazing parks.  So many great things that my family and I have enjoyed since we moved to Newmarket in 1997 and will continue to enjoy for many years to come.      
After being very inspired by so many residents, neighbours, business owners, friends and ,family I would like to announce my intention to run for Ward 6 Councillor in the town of #Newmarket.  My application will go in on January 2nd at which time I will start to prepare for the upcoming Municipal election on October 27th, 2014.
My motto  “Working together building a stronger, safer, healthier community.”
Together We Can!
I have created Facebook fan page to highlight 2013 as an incredible year and I look forward to hearing your thoughts, feelings and ideas in the New Year.  Be sure to head over and like it , sign up for my e-news and check out my events calendar!

Kelly Broome-Plumley Facebook Fan Page
Also connect with...

Have a great Holiday, a Happy New Year and I look forward to a fantastic 2014! 

Sincerely,


Kelly Broome-Plumley

No comments:

Post a Comment